- Download a couple of different fonts. They can be “Disney” or just ones that you like, but there needs to be a variety of styles.
- Type your itinerary. Be sure to include any important information, time of events, new things to try and fun facts
- When you finish inputting your itinerary change the fonts. I usually, try to stick to two different types per page.
- Print and have the book bound from your office supply store.
- Make a cover page. You can get creative here…or you can have your kids get creative! Stickers and fun paper from your craft store will go a long way!
What Do I use these books for?
- Each day my kids write on the back their favorite memory from that day.
- An autograph book.
- We’ve used them as a family project to count down the days.
- I take pictures of each day and use it as my screen saver for while we are in the park.
- My kids look over them after we get back from the park each night. This helps them know what the plan is for the next day, eliminates 20 questions and adds to the excitement!!
Contact me to help plan your next magical vacation!