We did the 3 night Bahamas sailing that has stops in Nassau and Castaway Cay on May 9th. Castaway by far is my favorite island I have ever been to.
I was with my husband, 11 yr old and 3 yr old son. My mom also came with us. We had such a great time we booked another cruise on board while we were there!
Our room had a queen size bed, pull out sofa and pull down bed. The bathroom was a split bath with shower/tub in one and toilet in the other.
Wow is all I can say, it was worth every penny! You basically have your own private beach right out front of the cabana. It’s fully stocked with very nice towels, sunscreen, water, pop and snacks. Plus you get your own butler service that will bring you whatever you ask for!
It was great to have a place for the kids to play in the sand out front while we sit in the shade. Ryan and Grandma Patty even took a nap on the couch in the cabana.
You get your own private hammock and shower to wash the sand off.
They gave the kids sand toys to play with too! Every detail is taken care of.
When you rent the cabana you also get the bike rentals, snorkel gear and tube rental with it. It’s all right there at the cabana for you too! So convenient.
We loved the dining rotation on the cruise. It was nice to not sit in the same restaurant every night like on the other cruise lines. My kids loved Animator’s Palate because Crush came and talked to us. That was so cool, he asked us where we were from and played games with the kids! I really enjoyed the Royal Palace, it was the night of our Anniversary so the waiters made it even more special. It’s the fanciest of the three restaurants.
I also liked Enchanted garden, the theme and decor made me feel like I was in a magical garden. More Disney Magic!
- Free 100 mins of wifi
- Daily lounge with continental breakfast, snacks throughout the day, appetizers and drinks all day. Water bottles, pop, juice and even alcohol too!
- Delicious coffee, tea and hot chocolate in the lounge all day
- Snacks and drinks delivered to your room every day.
- First pick of Cabana rental on Castaway Cay (these book up fast)
- Shore excursions you want booked up? No way, just ask the concierge and they will get you in!
- Private character meet and greets for concierge guests only
- Gifts! They brought us goodies every day. Each child got a 10 min arcade card one night and we got a very cool lithograph of the Aqua Duck to name a few.
- Concierge guests get to arrive on the ship before everyone else
- We could order full meals from the dining room menus for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Plus order from the menu at Palo if we wanted to for dinner.
- You get to pick your dining rotation before your cruise
- Priority table seating at Animator’s Palate and Crush will talk to your kids
- DVD rental and popcorn
- Ipad rental
- Video game rental
- Best of all! The private sun deck with misters, nice plush towels and sunscreen complimentary!
An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner
P.S. Referrals are the greatest compliment you can give me. If you know anyone who is thinking of going to Disney soon, please pass my name, email and number along. Thanks!