- Sunglasses - It's pretty sunny in Florida!
- Ponchos/Umbrellas - It can rain often in Disney. The rain doesn't usually last that long, but you'll want to make sure you are prepared!
- Mini First Aid Kit - I like to make sure I have lots & lots of band-aids!
- Sunscreen - It's not fun to ride your favorite thrill ride when your sunburn hurts.
- Aloe - ^^See sunscreen. :)
- Wet Wipes - Even the biggest kids can make a mess with ice cream on a hot day!
- Hand Sanitizer - Helps keep those pesky germs away.
- Cell Phone - With your My Disney Experience App. It's also a great camera!
- Battery Charger - For your cell phone... This comes in handy if you are using your phone all day!
- Extra clothes for little ones - Accidents happen!
- Water, snacks, & gum - Did you know that Disney does NOT sell gum on property?
- Games - My last visit to Disney I saw a lot of families playing games with their phones while waiting in long lines. Be sure to download some fun apps to pass the time!
- Glow Sticks - For nighttime in the parks.
- Autograph book & pen - My kids love to find characters for autographs and photo ops!
Disney will allow guest to bring backpacks into the parks. Don't forget to pack yours!