This January I traveled to Disney World for an agency training trip and was able to take a special private VIP tour. Although, I have been to Disney more times than I can count and plan Disney trips for a living this was a first for me. After taking the VIP tour, I am absolutely spoiled and will never see Disney quite the same again! I can’t wait to tell you about some of the amazing experiences I had on the VIP tour as well as talk about the benefits and cost of the tours currently available.
- SAVES TIME!
- Helps you visit the 4 major parks in 1 day to check that off of your bucket list!
- Great for peak season to avoid long lines and crowds! Perfect if you are bound to school breaks during peak travel months but hate the idea of long lines!
- Makes traveling and navigating the parks with mobility issues much easier. If you have elderly in your group, special needs children or adults, or just physical limitations this will be a Godsend for you!
- They can help you celebrate special occasions and make magic happen for your group! Special proposals, birthdays, graduations, honeymoons, and more! Celebrate those occasions in style!
- The firework seats were incredible!
- It is a great educational opportunity because you learn so much through the day about new things coming to the parks and history of the parks!
VIP Tour Info:
- Theme Park admission ticket must be purchased separately but is required.
- There is a 7-hour minimum tour length but can be longer if needed.
- Prices range from $425-$600 per hour depending on travel season. This can be divided by person or by family to help share the cost with friends or family. (As low as $300 a person!!!)
- There are pre-set itineraries you can choose from if you don’t know where to start.
- Your Authorized Disney Vacation Planner can book this for you and coordinate everything to make your Disney experience fun and stress free! Emily@gomdv.com
- There is a maximum of 10 people per tour guide, but you can hire more than 1 guide if you have more than 10 people.
- You can keep the same guide multiple days if needed.
I would love to help you plan a special trip to Disney for your family and I can help you book one of these amazing VIP tours for your group. If you would like me to price a Disney Vacation with VIP tour for your family please let me know! My services are FREE and I can customize a trip to meet your needs! Please email me at Emily@gomdv.com for more info!
Mickey’s Dream Vacations