Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is a Halloween-themed special event held on select dates in Magic Kingdom® Park. Purchase of an additional event admission ticket outside of your vacation package is required to attend Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
During Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, Guests of all ages are encouraged to dress up in their favorite Halloween costumes. Even better, you can collect delicious candy as you trick-or-treat around Magic Kingdom Park.
In addition to many favorite Disney attractions, Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is filled with special entertainment, including:
- "Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular" - a Cinderella Castle forecourt stage show, will take place exclusively at Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party this fall. "Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular" features the mischievous Sanderson Sisters from Disney's "Hocus Pocus" as they return to the mortal world for one night during the Halloween season to cast a spell on everyone in the Magic Kingdom Park. The show also includes appearances by the Disney villains, and features dancers, projections and special effects.
- Mickey's "Boo-to-You" Halloween Parade - including Disney Characters and the stars of the Haunted Mansion attraction. The parade begins with a spook-tacular ride by the Headless Horseman.
- Happy HalloWishes - a spectacular fireworks show where the Disney Villains go trick-or-treating in the sky.
- Many favorite Disney Characters and Disney Villains in special Halloween costumes.
- Special lighting, music and theming effects transforms special areas of Magic Kingdom Park into happy haunted hollows.
Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will take place in 2016 on the following dates:
- September - 2, 8, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 29, 30
- October - 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, 31
New for 2016, the costuming guidelines for special events in our theme parks have been revised. While costumed attire may be worn, Guests ages 14 and older are strongly discouraged from wearing layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body as they may be subject to additional security screening. Additionally, costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
Disney Villains Dance Mix and Mingle!
Some of your favorite baddies from Disney films rock you with this thrilling opening number in front of a ghostly Cinderella Castle. When the number is over, the villains veer into the crowds for meet and greets.
Main Street, U.S.A.
Venture onto Main Street, U.S.A. where you might even meet a barbershop quartet of dead cowboys who sing songs in the style of the Dapper Dans. They like "axing" Guests questions and answering with puns as part of their "dead pan" humor.
Mickey's "Boo-to-You" Halloween Parade
The grandmaster of this bone-rattling parade has truly lost his head! A hair-raising ride by the Headless Horseman himself begins the festivities, followed by a collection of frightful floats featuring Disney Characters in Halloween costumes. Get ready for the grave diggers! The Haunted Mansion stars in this delightful parade. It's really not so scary—just fiendish fun!
The Ghost Host from the Haunted Mansion invites you to "drop in" as Disney Villains tear up the night with fireworks and wicked remixes of their theme songs. Cruella de Vil, Jafar and Oogie Boogie are just some of the scoundrels who croon their spooky tunes. Feel a chill as creepy colors crawl over Cinderella Castle. The finale casts a spell you will never forget!