2017 Quick-Service Dining Plan
For each PACKAGE NIGHT, each person (ages 3+) will receive:
2 Quick-Service Meals
One entrée and one non-alcoholic beverage
Choose from: (or from our recommended snack list)
- Frozen ice-cream novelty, popsicle or fruit bar
- Box of popcorn
- 12 oz. coffee, hot chocolate or hot tea
- Single-serving prepackaged milk or juice
- Single piece of whole fruit
- Single-serving bag of snacks
- 20 oz. Bottle of Coca-Cola, Sprite or Dasani Water
- Medium fountain soft drink or juice
Resort Refillable Drink Mug
One per person, per package
2017 Quick Service Plan PDF Flyer
- Gratuities are not included except for participating pre-paid dining locations.
- Children ages 3 – 9 must choose from a children's menu, where available.
- Plan must be purchased for entire length of stay and for the entire party (example: 5 night stay includes 5 days of meals).
- Meals are nontransferable between party members and expire at midnight on day of check-out.
- Due to the popularity of Disney table-service restaurants, dining availability may be limited or not available without advance reservations.
- 1 Table-Service meal per person may be exchanged for 1 Character Dining Experience (Cinderella's Royal Table will require 2 Table-Service meals).
- 2 Table-Service meals per person may be exchanged for one of the following: 1 Signature Dining Experience; 1 Disney Dinner Show (category 2 or 3 seating; category 1 at 9:30 pm show); 1 Cinderella's Royal Table Experience; or 1 In-Room Private Dining meal.
- Choosing items from a separate prix fixe menu offered at certain locations requires payment of a surcharge in addition to redeeming the number of table service entitlements required at the location