Romance at Walt Disney World
- Dining at the California Grill while watching the Magic Kingdom fireworks from the observation deck.
- Strolling along the beach of the Polynesian and watch Wishes Fireworks.
- Dinner at Narcoossee at the Grand Floridian Resort for spectacular views of Magic Kingdom fireworks. (advance reservations suggested)
- Order flowers, champagne, or a unique Disney keepsake thru the Disney Florist www.disneyflorist.com
- Head over to the Wedding Pavilion at the Grand Floridian ( planned wedding if the case may be)
- It's always Midnight Stars when you dine at the San Angel Inn at Epcot's Mexico Pavilion.
- Watch horror movie clips while dining "under the stars" at the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theatre
- Relax in the outdoor jacuzzi of your Deluxe Resort or better yet, stay at a Disney Vacation Club Resort where the one/two bedroom units have the jacuzzi in your room.
- You can often find a selection of wine at your resort, that you can enjoy in your room. You can also purchase wine at the World Showcase in Epcot. (Just make sure you can open it.) Pick up some chocolates while you're at it and you're all set.
- Experience a horse-drawn carriage ride (Ft Wilderness, Port Orleans Riverside & Saratoga Springs Resorts)
- Get a souvenir photo of the two of you
- Splurge on a once-in-a-lifetime meal at Victoria & Albert's (advance reservations suggested)
- Enjoy a specialty cruise and watch the fireworks at the MK or Illuminations at Epcot.
- Instead of using the buses or water ferry from Disney's Hollywood Studios walk along the water's edge to the Boardwalk.
- You can rent a Surrey Bike built for two to cap off your day.
- Head to Animal Kingdom Lodge for a sumptuous dinner at Jiko and then watch the animals from the viewing areas.
- Popping the question at Walt Disney World~
Magical Proposal Packages at Cinderella's Royal Table
This all inclusive dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table features a specially created Chocolate Slipper Dessert, an engraved Glass Slipper in which the ring is presented, champagne flutes and more. Requires 7 days advance notice: Call 407-824-4477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing, details and proposal arrangements.
Another choice is to contact the Walt Disney Florist at 407-827-3505 to assist you with ideas to make the moment memorable.
- Cinderella's Castle is a wonderful backdrop when proposing and there are always Disney photopass photographers close by. Want to avoid having strangers in the background of your photo? Head to the castle and go to the photo spot on the right. You'll have a railing behind you instead of other guests. There's a similar spot in front of the Crystal Plaza Restaurant.