Ever go to Disney World with the dining plan and have snack credits left over? Me too - but I am getting better! I am not sure if I just forget to use them or I don't eat that much because I am having too much fun riding all the attractions! I am going to share some of my favorite things to use snack credits on. (By the way... see that symbol over there? That lets you know you can use a snack credit to get that tasty treat!)
1. Mickey Bar - YES! This yummy treat is sure to cool you off on a warm Disney Day!
2. Popcorn - Who doesn't like to much on popcorn while walking down Main Street?
3. Cookies - These are a great treat to bring back home! We stock up on these. The peanut butter ones are the BEST!
4. Mickey Pretzel - Not only the standard pretzels, but some locations have the sweet cream cheese filled ones. YUM!
5. Starbucks - Your venti, skinny, double-shot, no whip latte is included! Grab this in the morning or mid-day for that caffeine boost!
6. California Rolls - You can get this tasty snack in Epcot. I have to say I was nervous trying California Rolls the first time. They were delicious - and a great snack to tie me over until dinner!
7. Cupcakes - Who doesn't like cupcakes? Disney has some of the BEST cupcakes I have ever had - like this red velvet cupcake pictured above!
Would you like help planning your magical vacation to Disney? Please contact us any time! We would love to help you!