Did you know Disney has some amazing things to do that not many people know about? Here is a list of some of the "must do's"....
Magic Kingdom -
- Mickey's PhilharMagic - get swept away in the magic of Disney animation in this 3D movie musical starring many favorite Disney characters.
- Windows on Main Street USA - names of Walt's friends, family, and people that helped build Disney (it's like the credits in a movie).
- Blue Fairy Wish Book- located inside Pinocchio's Village Haus
- Harmony Barber Shop - a charmingly old-fashioned place for Guests of all ages to get a haircut—and a few Disney surprises.
- Castle Couture - get free Pixie Dust sprinkles
- Splash Mountain at night - gives your a magnificent view of the castle lit up at night
- Club Cool - offers free samples of soft drinks from around the world, as well as Coca-Cola merchandise. **If are a prankster get someone to try "The Beverly"!
- Pick a Pearl - located in the Japan Pavilion
- Quick Service Sushi - located in Japan
- Journey Into Imagination - with Figment!
- Quiet Spots - there are many located through out the park and allow for fantastic pictures.
- The Boneyard - an open air play space designed to look like a dinosaur dig site where kids can explore and have fun.
- Divine - totally bedecked in foliage and luxuriant vines is a stilt walker who blends so completely with Animal Kingdom's dense flora that you never notice her until she moves.
- Pangani Forest Exploration Trail - takes you into a lush, tropical forest found in the heart of Africa where you can explore a variety of old and new animal friends.
- Disney Jr. Dance Party - during Evening Extra Magic Hours at Hollywood Studios, the theater for Disney Junior - Live on Stage transforms into a Disney Junior-themed dance party.
- Streets Of America- provides many great photo opportunities
- Green Army Men - provides photo opportunity with a trio of interactive green army men and is located across from Toy Story Mania.
- Tune In Lounge - sip specialty cocktails (alcoholic and non) while watching 50’s TV at this retro hot spot! Add some thrills ‘n’ chills to your lemonade with experimental “electric ice cubes" that light up the room!
If you need a quote, have questions, or need to book your Disney vacation package please feel free to contact me.
Mickey's Dream Vacations